<$BlogRSDUrl$>

4.23.2007

El Nuevo Lefty Malo 

Amigos y amigas, stalkers, family and tax collectors,

I've joined forces with a new blog network, Blogs by Fans. Very little has changed, except my URL and my new logo, which I did all by myself just before nap-time. Goes to show you how nice they are over at Blogs By Fans -- they have a world-class Web design expert who wears little black-framed eyeglasses on 24-hour call to do the bidding of their bloggers, but no problem, I can do my own logo. How cool is that?

Please set your phasers on stun and your Lefty Malo bookmarks to this URL:

http://www.leftymalo.com

¡Como no! We're still ironing out a few bits here and there; any and all feedback on the new site is extremely welcome.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com