<$BlogRSDUrl$>

7.17.2006

Schmidtology 

Just got back from the crapyard where the San Crapcisco Crapants just lost to the Crap crap crap crap double fucking crap. Jason Schmidt pitched like crap, Chad Santos fielded ground balls like crap, Moises Alou and everyone else hit with runners on base like crap. Kevin Correia? He just plain sucked.

Highlight of the night, from your ever-lovin' Associated Press game recap:

"The grunge band Pearl Jam attended the game and hung out in the clubhouse afterward."

Wow. Grunge. I remember that crazy stuff.

I was never a huge PJ fan, but I've seen them live a couple times and got more than my money's worth. I'm kicking myself for not seeing them with Sonic Youth this week. Oh, no. I had Giants tickets. Sheesh.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com